Malibu has become a tourist and relocation hot-spot and great place to own investment real estate. With many real estate investors living outside of Malibu, it is important to have an experienced property management company to represent and protect your investment. Whether you own a house, condo, townhouse, or other investment property in Malibu, 4 Malibu Real Estate understands the Malibu market as well as the local Westside such as Pacific Palisades, Topanga and Santa Monica.
As a home owner or investor you have chosen a great place to own rental property. Having a reputable Malibu property management company in your corner will take all the heavy lifting off your shoulders, such as property maintenance, financial reporting, accounting and leasing. Due to Malibu’s great lifestyle, weather, and beaches it creates rentals opportunities that can be both a blessing and a headache all at the same time. Having a Malibu property management company handling the leasing of your residential property will lighten the load for you. We handle all marketing, advertising, lead contacts, follow-up, lease preparation and tenant management 365 days a year so you can enjoy life.
If you own property in Malibu and are in need of a Malibu property management company, please contact us at 310.773.7556 or email PropertyManagement(at)4Malibu(dotted)com Our team is here to help ensure your property is well managed.
*Selection of services provided:
– Maintenance & repair management
– Recommendations for repairs & general maintenance
– Oversee any repair/maintenance as necessary
– Prepare the property for new occupancy
– Schedule/coordinate showings
– Tenant screenings which include the California Association of Realtors application, credit reports, eviction history, employment and income verification, rental history
– Collect monthly rents and hold Tenant security deposit in our Broker Trust Account
– Monthly and annual financing accounting reports, including year-end cash flow reports
– Vacant property checks
– Drive-by inspections
– Annual interior and exterior inspection of occupied property
– Move-out inspection upon tenant vacancy
– Security deposit reconciliation upon tenant vacancy